The Ecrins Circuit Trek - GR54
France, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £945 (land only) - from €1,325 (land only) - from $1,585 (land only)
- A group transfer from Turin Airport on Day 1 and back to Turin Airport on Day 8
- An experienced English-speaking local tour leader
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Baggage transfers between each overnight stop with the exception of Day 3 to the Refuge de la Chaumette
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers other than the group transfer
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc..
While staying in gites and the mountain refuge, all meals (breakfast, dinner and packed lunches) are included in the holiday price. In Briancon where there is a wide range of dining options, we have left the choice and budget for dinner to you and on these two nights evening meals are not included in the holiday price.
During this trip, the group will spend 2 nights at an hotel in Briancon. The accommodation here is twin-sharing with en-suite facilities. Once on trek, we have 4 nights in gites and 1 night at the Refuge de la Chaumette. Accommodation for these 6 nights is generally in non-segregated dormitory style rooms with bunk beds and shared facilities.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.