Lhasa to Kathmandu Mountain Bike Traverse
Tibet & Nepal, Bike - Semi Slick, 22 days - from £2,845 (land only) - from €3,985 (land only) - from $4,580 (land only)
- An experienced professional local bike guide and for larger groups an additional KE Western biking leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- Support vehicles and drivers throughout the journey from Lhasa to Kathmandu
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals
- 11 nights full service camping with food and all equipment (not personal equipment)
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and in Lhasa
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese and Chinese visas
- Tips for local bike guide and support crew
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc. Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included in the trip price from dinner on Day 1 through to breakfast on Day 21.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally located tourist-class hotel. We will also spend 3 nights in hotel accommodation in Lhasa. En-route between Lhasa and Kathmandu we have 14 nights when we will either be camping or staying in basic hotels and lodges. All accommodation is arranged on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent for this trip at an additional cost - PLEASE NOTE single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. Depending on availability, it may be possible to book a single room for your nights in Kathmandu and Tibet. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.