Tcherskiy Mountains Explorer
Russia, Trek & Walk, 26 days - from £3,245 (land only) - from €3,895 (land only) - from $5,355 (land only)
- KE leader
- A single group transfer from Yaktutsk on Day 1 and back to Yakutsk Airport on Day 27
- Flights from Yakutsk to Ust-Nera and from Khonuu to Yakutsk
- All land and river transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Camping supported by local rangers and packhorses (max baggage 12kgs per person)
- All camping equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Russian visa invitation letter
- National Park entry fees
- All meals other than lunches and dinners when in Yakutsk
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Russian Visa fees
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfers on Day 1 and Day 27)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
All breakfasts, 23 lunches and 23 dinners are included. This includes all meals while on trek and during the river journey from breakfast on Day 2 to Breakfast on Day 23. While staying in Yakutsk where there is a wide range of dining options, breakfasts only are provided. Clients will be expected to pay directly for meals other than breakfasts while in Yakutsk. Depending on where you eat, a 3-course meal with drinks will range from $5 - $15. Allow for 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
3 nights in hotels in Yakutsk, 1 night in a bed and breakfast in Ust Nera, 22 nights camping in 2 person tents. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single tent hire is not practical on this trip. Depending on availability it may be possible to book a single room for the hotel nights in Yakutsk at additional cost. Please contact the KE office if you wish to request a single room for these nights.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.