New Zealand - North to South
New Zealand, Trek & Walk, 19 days - from £3,695 (land only) - from €4,995 (land only) - from $6,120 (land only)
- Professional experienced local leader
- A single timed transfer from airport to hotel in Auckland on day 1 of the itinerary
- A single timed transfer to the airport in Christchurch on day 19 of the itinerary
- All land and sea transport involved in the itinerary including the inter-island ferry from Wellington to Picton
- Milford Sound Cruise
- 17 nights hotel and lodge accommodation
- 1 night in a mountain hut
- All National Park Fees
- All meals as described in the meal plan
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - bar bills souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the trip price, from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 19. Please note that no meals are included on day 1 in Auckland as group members tend to arrive at different times and can be very tired after the long flight to New Zealand.
Accommodation throughout this trip will be in a mix of motels, lodges and tourist park cabins, mostly providing twin-share rooms with en-suite facilities. In some circumstances, we may be obliged to use multi-share rooms with shared facilities (Nydia Bay and at the Rex Simpson Hut). Please note that the accommodation situation on this trip is very varied in terms of style and standard - from high end city hotels to more basic holiday park cabins. The accommodation at the private hut on Day 17 uses sleeping bags and sheet liners and these are provided. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms for some of the nights. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.