Mount Toubkal Circuit and Climb
Morocco, Trek & Walk, 11 days - from £495 (land only) - from €695 (land only) - from $845 (land only)
- An experienced professional leader
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Half day sightseeing tour of Marrakech with an English speaking tour guide
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa (if required)
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included within the package price, from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 11.
During this holiday the group will spend two nights at a tourist class hotel in Marrakech. While there are many more expensive hotels in Marrakech, we try to strike the right balance of a comfortable and conveniently located hotel while maintaining a really good value holiday. Away from Marrakech we spend a total of 3 nights in a gite (trekkers' lodge) in the village Ait Souka and whilst on trek there is a total of 5 nights camping. Accommodation in Marrakech and while camping is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Accommodation in the gite is in dormitories. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the hotel nights in Marrakech single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional nights in Marrakech are available either at the group hotel or in a range of different hotels and riads. Please see the page on hotels at the end of this dossier for more details. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.