St Paul Trail - Turkey
Turkey, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £595 (land only) - from €745 (land only) - from $1,040 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local guide
- Single group transfers from / to Antalya Airport
- All land transport required by the itinerary in a private vehicle
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Vehicle support throughout the trip
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than with the group)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Entrance fees into tourist attractions and archeological sites
- Any optional activities
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners are included in the holiday price. While staying in Antalya where there is a wide range of dining options, we do not iclude meals within the holiday price, leaving the style in which you wish to eat and also the choice of budget, to you. This amounts to a total of 3 meals which you will pay for directly. We recommend you allow a total of £30 - £50 for these meals. The final meal included in the holiday price is breakfast on day 8.
During this trip, the group will spend 2 nights at a comfortable hotel in Antalya. During the trek we stay in simple village pensions where rooms may be twin, triple or quad share with shared WC and showers (hot water provided by solar heating). The pensions offer basic but comfortable overnight stays and are the only accommodation available on the St Paul's Trail. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex for the 2 nights in the hotel in Antalaya. Single rooms are available for these nights at supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Antalya are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.