Temples and Trails of Burma
Burma, Discovery, 14 days - from £1,845 (land only) - from €2,585 (land only) - from $2,980 (land only)
- A local English speaking KE leader throughout
- Single timed Yangon Airport transfers on day 1 and day 14
- Internal flights and associated transfers
- Trekking service for 4 days including porters
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- A boat excursion on Inle Lake
- Entrance fees to all tourist sites (excluding museum fees)
- The ferry ride from Mandalay to Bagan
- Sightseeing tours in Yangon and in Mandalay
- All meals as described in the dossier
- Accomodation as described in the dossier.
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers except for the single timed group transfers on arrival and departure
- Visa fee
- Airport departure tax on leaving Yangon
- Tips for local staff including the trekking crew
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
All meals are included, from dinner on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to lunch on Day 14.
There are 2 nights in Yangon, 1 night in Aye Tharyar, 2 nights in Khaung Daing Village, 1 night in Pindaya, 2 nights in Mandalay and 2 nights in Bagan. Whilst trekking there are 3 nights in basic sleeping bag accommodation at 3 different monasteries, where the unique experience will more than make up for any discomfort. The hotel accommodation is in comfortable, tourist class establishments with twin sharing rooms and en-suite facilities. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to book a single supplement for the trip (for the 10 hotel nights). For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.