Tigers, Temples and Taj Mahal
India, Discovery, 14 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €1,870 (land only) - from $2,615 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers on group arrival and departure days
- All land transport involved in the itinerary including overnight sleeper train
- Use of shared 'day-rooms' at the group hotel on Day 1
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- Wildlife safari guides for the game viewing
- Guided sightseeing tour of Delhi and Agra
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers if arriving earlier or departing later than the group days
- Indian Visa
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included, from lunch on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 14.
The group will have the use of communal 'day-rooms' in the group hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the trip and an overnight stay at the end of the trip. We will have a total of 11 nights in good standard hotels in Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Agra and Ranthambore and 2 night's air-con birth on sleeper trains. All accommodation except the sleeper train is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for the hotel nights. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.