Tabsar Peak and the Tsum Valley
Nepal, Climbing, 22 days - from £2,495 (land only) - from €3,120 (land only) - from $4,365 (land only)
- A KE climbing leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Expedition Peak permit ($300 per person)
- Full trekking service including food and equipment (except personal equipment)
- Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 22.
During the expedition the group will spend 2 nights in Kathmandu at the beginning of the holiday and 1 night at the end in centrally-located tourist-class hotels. Whilst on trek there is a total of 18 nights camping. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (does not include high camps). Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 3 hotel nights in Kathmandu single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.