The Ultimate Bhutan Tour
Bhutan, Discovery, 15 days - from £2,645 (land only) - from €3,705 (land only) - from $4,260 (land only)
- The services of an English-speaking local leader and a driver
- Flights between Delhi and Paro and Gauhati and Delhi
- All transfers and land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A guided sightseeing tour of Delhi
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- India and Bhutanese visa costs
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the last day. Meals will be taken at our hotel or at a restaurant chosen by the tour leader.
While transitting through Delhi, we stay at a comfortable airport hotel. We use a good standard of hotel accommodation during our time in Bhutan. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis in double or twin ensuite rooms. (In South-Eastern Bhutan where the infrastructure for tourism is less well developed we may have to use some rooms with shared bathrooms). If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to arrange single rooms for the hotel nights in Delhi and in Bhutan on payment of a single supplement. However, please note it will not be possible to book single rooms in festival towns during festival time and this is reflected in the single supplement price for these departures. It is also possible to book extra nights at the group hotel in Delhi or for a hotel in the city if you are planning to extend your stay. Details of hotel prices and single supplements are available on the website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.