Ultimate Uganda Safari - Gorillas & Game
Uganda, Wildlife & Safari, 10 days - from £2,595 (land only) - from €3,635 (land only) - from $4,180 (land only)
- Professional English speaking local wildlife guide
- Gorilla and Chimp permits (worth $650)
- Airport transfers as described
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- Overland transport in specialist safari vehicle(s) and boats throughout the trip
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Ugandan Visa
- Tips for local staff
- Entebbe Airport transfers (other than the single timed group transfer at the beginning of the trip)
- Departure tax on leaving Entebbe Airport
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to lunch on day 10.
On this trip, we mostly use guesthouse and lodge accommodation. In Fort Portal, we use a comfortable guest house with twin, ensuite rooms. During our visit to the Queen Elizabeth National Park, we stay at the excellent Mweya Safari Lodge, which has very comfortable twin-bedded rooms and all facilities including swimming pool, poolside bar, restaurant etc.. During our time at Bwindi, we stay either at the Lake Kitandara Tented Camp, which has twin-bedded safari tents with en-suite shower and toilet, or at the similar Nkuringo Safari Lodge located on Lake Mutanda. The actual choice of accommodation we use in Bwindi is determined by which gorilla group we are allocated. At Kabale, we have a single night at a hotel with twin rooms, with en-suite facilities. At Mbarara, en route to Lake Mburo, we stay at a comfortable, modern hotel and for our final night in Entebbe, we stay at an Airport Guest House, which is set in a picturesque tropical garden. Single rooms can be requested for this holiday and are dependant on availablity at the time of booking. Additional hotel nights in Entebbe are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.