Victoria Falls to Cape Town Mountain Bike Epic
Zambia & Namibia & South Africa, Bike - Semi Slick, 21 days - from £2,295 (land only) - from €3,100 (land only) - from $3,700 (land only)
- A locally based English speaking bike guide
- Single timed airport transfers as described
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- One or more support vehicles and drivers
- A full support crew
- All accommodation as described
- All meals as per the meal plan
- Chobe River cruise
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Tips for local guide and crew
- Airport departure taxes (if applicable)
- Optional activities
- Some meals as per the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
- Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included (except 6 dinners).
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in guesthouses and 17 nights camping. For the nights spent wild camping, facilities will naturally be minimal and basic - although the locations more than compensate for this. All organised campsites that we use have washing facilities, toilets and many have swimming pools. Hot showers are available every night with the possible exception of Day 5 and Day 13 when we are wild camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single tent and single room occupancy can be pre-booked - please refer to the Dates and Prices page for this holiday on our website.
Please note that the holiday will run more smoothly if you are ready to assist with camp chores, such as setting up and packing away tents.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.