Victoria Falls to Cape Town Mountain Bike Epic
Zambia & Namibia & South Africa, Bike - Semi Slick, 21 days - from £2,295 (land only) - from €3,100 (land only) - from $3,815 (land only)
- A locally based English speaking bike guide
- Single timed group airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 21 of the Land Only itinerary
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- One or more support vehicles and drivers
- A camp assistant
- All accommodation as described
- All meals as described
- Chobe River cruise
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Tips for local guide and crew
- Airport transfers (other than the group transfers on Day 1 and Day 21)
- Airport departure taxes (if applicable)
- Optional activities
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
- Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included (except 6 dinners).
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in guesthouses and 17 nights camping. For the nights spent wild camping, facilities will naturally be minimal and basic - although the locations more than compensate for this. All organised campsites that we use have washing facilities, toilets and many have swimming pools. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single tent and single room occupancy can be pre-booked - please refer to the Dates and Prices page for this holiday on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.