Venezuela's Mount Roraima Trek and Angel Falls
Venezuela, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,895 (land only) - from €2,560 (land only) - from $2,990 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Single timed airport transfer on day 1
- Internal flights and associated airport transfers
- All land transport
- Hotel and lodge accommodation as indicated
- Meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Full trekking service including food and equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for staff
- Caracas Airport transfers (other than single timed transfer on Day 1)
- Airport departure taxes within Venezuela
- National park fees payable on arrival in Roraima / Canaima / Los Roques
- Entrance fees for waterfalls
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals except 1 dinner are included. While staying in hotels we may take our meals in the hotel or in a nearby restaurant. There is normally a choice of local and international dishes. During the camping, meals will be prepared by a trek cook using locally sourced ingredients.
During this trip the group will spend 1 night at a comfortable hotel in Caracas. The group will also have basic hotel or lodge accommodation whilst at Kamoiran, Santa Elena and Canaima. In Puerto Ordaz we stay in a quality hotel for 1 night. During 2 nights on the islands of Los Roques, we will stay in simple but characterful guest-houses known las posadas. There are 5 nights camping on the Roraima trek and a further night's camping (sleeping in hammocks) beneath Angel Falls. The tents we take on Roraima are 2-man, but not very large - this is so that they can fit in the small spaces on the rocky surface of Roriama.
All accommodation is based on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on the Roraima trek. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 8 hotel nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.