Trekking Mount Toubkal in Winter
Morocco, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £495 (land only) - from €595 (land only) - from $815 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking Moroccan Guide
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on Day 1 & 8 only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Accommodation as described in the dossier
- All meals as described in the dossier
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Tips for staff
- Cost of firewood at the Neltner Refuge
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
This is a fully inclusive package which includes all meals during the trek and also while staying in hotels in Marrakech. The first meal provided will be dinner on Day 1 of the trip itinerary and the last meal will be breakfast on Day 8.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights at a 3 star tourist class hotel in Marrakech. We will also have 2 nights at an excellent gite (trekkers' lodge) in the village of Ait Souka and 3 nights at the Neltner refuge on Mount Toubkal. The Neltner is a modern hut operated by the French Alpine Club and the accommodation here is in dormitory rooms. The refuge has bathrooms, showers, a dining area, and a lounge with a wood burning fire. The accommodation in Marrakech is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client. For the 2 hotel nights in Marrakech single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Marrakech are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.